A rucksack (75l approx.).
- boots (comfortable and reliable);
- sneakers, trainers or sandals.
- a head-dress (bandana or panama);
- 2 cotton T-shirts;
- a shirt;
- a light jacket to protect from wind and rain;
- waterproof cloak (in case of a shower);
- polar sweater;
- underwear (2 sets min.);
- light pants (may be 2 pairs) – not jeans preferably;
- shorts (not obligatory);
- socks (min. 4 pairs + 1 pair of warm ones).
4. Hygienic means:
- tooth-paste, a tooth-brush;
- a light metal plate;
- a metal mug;
- a spoon;
- a knife;
- a bottle for water.
6. For sleep:
- tents (common with the whole group);
- tourist (foam) mat;
- sleeping bag (from 0 to +10 °C).
7. In a wallet:
- a torch (common with a part of the group).
If you don't want to carry the sleeping equipment to Ukraine, please check the renting offers:
|Price per day, UAH |
|Tent ||35 |
|Sleeping bag (+5°C) ||17 |
|Mat ||6 |
Have a nice journey!